Monday, September 19, 2005

"The best holy week of my life"

Well, as far as i remember, my friends invited me to go to Santo Domingo city to spend the holy week in one of our friend's house, is not exactly our friend's house because she lives here in Bonao with her father, it was her mother's house. Honestly my friends came to my house to ask for the permission. At first my parents said no, they told to my friends that they couldn't give me a permission to stay one week out of my house; ok my friends left but they told me "the trip is tomorrrow try to convince your father in the best way and later you call us" so i did that; my parents said yes, that i could go but with some conditions that i had to accept. In the morning of the next day me and my 3 friends were traveling to the capital to have fun for a week.

Since the first day we had a lot of fun; we enjoyed everyday we stayed there. Almost all the night we used to go out to the disco also we went to the Malecon to see the beautiful sea, on saint friday we went to the beach and on saturday night we went to the disco and almost at 4 a.m we wanted to visit the beach but because was holy week, all were closed so we went to the river. Oh! and i couldn't forget a delicious sweet beans we cooked.


All the vacation most of the time have love stories but that's a shame we didn't have because the boys were from the family and we only used to go out with them and with my friend's mother too. We couldn't speak or dance with other boys in the disco. As far as i know not everything was fun, we had to help with the houseworks and also we had some problems with our friend's sister but we got to resolve it and thanks GOD nothing bad passed to us. At last everything was good; imagine going to the river almost everyday and to the beach too, and in the night to the disco or the Malecon and other interesting places, it was wonderful.

So for all those things: "I TAKE FOR GRANTED THAT THIS HOLY WEEK HAS BEEN THE BEST"

No comments: