Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My trip to ALASKA


Well, I just want to share somethings about Alaska.

As far as I could see this is a big state of USA but not many people live inside because the weather is so cold and as they have the oportunity to travel to NY....

Anyway I decided to travel there on my summer 2006, it was a great experience for me. I was in one island that belong to Alaska its name is Kodiak, and the city I was is called Larsen Bay is a very small one but the things I lived there are unforgettable.

I had the oportunity to travel thanks an exchange program for universitary students, there in Alaska I stayed 2 months. I had the oportunity to meet friends from Rusia, Bulgary, Cheka Republic, Slovenia, Rumania, Macronesia, Hawaii, Ukrania, Polonia, Mexico and USA but lso I shared with Dominican young people who were there with the same purpose as me "Work and Know".

Well, we were working with fish in one cannery called Kodiak Salmon Packers , now is called Icicle Seafoods.


We enjoyed so much because they used to make parties in Days off. But in reality what I like the most is that I have the oportunity to share with people from another countries.




No comments: